Bilingual Junior Travel Consultant
Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- College diploma in Travel and Tourism, CTC designation is an asset
- TICO/OPC certified
- Exposure/experience with Sabre/Apollo/Travelport
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of industry procedures for exchanges and ticket handling
- Bilingual, French and English
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Complete all reservations and files daily
- Proactively and creatively researches and advises best options for clients and counsels appropriately
- Audit/update travel reports
- Arrange air/rail/ground transportation and hotel accommodation
- Establish and maintain strong client rapport
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday – various shifts required
In addition to Health and Dental benefits and group RRSP, we offer a competitive base salary and the possibility of pay for performance increases, and agent incentives. We also have travel benefits such as FAM trips and agency discounts, and, we offer advancement opportunities.
At HRG, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach his/her potential.
HRG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) HRG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.