Travel Consultant – Online
Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-5 years leisure and corporate travel experience
- College diploma in Travel and Tourism, CTC designation is an asset
- TICO Certification an asset
- Previous experience in domestic and international fares, routings, destinations and ticketing
- Strong team player with qualities including exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient with Sabre
- Strong Knowledge of Online Booking tools – Get There/Concur an asset
- Working knowledge of industry procedures for exchanges and ticket handling
- Proven ability to work independently and adapt well to varied situations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Provide multi-media support
- Complete all reservations and files daily
- Research all client needs to the fullest extent and counsel appropriately
- Establish and maintain strong client rapport
- User help desk – HRG products
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8am – 10pm EST – various shifts required
In addition to Health and Dental benefits and group RRSP, we offer a competitive base salary and the possibility of pay for performance increases, and agent incentives. We also have travel benefits such as FAM trips and agency discounts, and, we offer advancement opportunities.
HRG hires on the basis of merit and is committed to the principle of equity of employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified applicants.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply using the Apply Now button above. Alternately you can email your resume quoting the job reference number to email@example.com.