Senior Travel Consultant
Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of travel consultant experience
- Apollo or Sabre Experience is a must
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of domestic, transborder and international travel destinations
- Experience with corporate car and hotel bookings
- Full working knowledge of fares and rules
- Working knowledge of industry procedures for exchanges, Phase IVs and other ticket handling
- Knowledge of MSOffice
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Responsibilities will include:
- Build complete accurate and detailed client files using Sabre to include Domestic, Transborder and International bookings
- Accurately complete changes to client files using Sabre and assist others as needed
- Actively participates in training and product knowledge sessions
- Updates and/or build passenger as well as company profiles
- Establishes and maintains a rapport with clients in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve moderately complex client service issues
- Manages time and workload effectively
- Proactively and creatively researches and advises best options for clients and counsels appropriately
- Searches for best fares and shows a good understanding of consolidator and net fares
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8am – 10pm EST – various shifts required
In addition to Health and Dental benefits and group RRSP, we offer a competitive base salary and the possibility of pay for performance increases, and agent incentives. We also have travel benefits such as FAM trips and agency discounts, and, we offer advancement opportunities.
HRG hires on the basis of merit and is committed to the principle of equity of employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified applicants.
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their resume to our talent network http://www.jobs.net/jobs/hrg-north-america/en-us/search/?keyword=&location=.