Customer Service Representative (Travel Industry)
Responsibilities will include:
- Using our Global Distribution and web based programs provide travel counseling support for travel within Canada and USA to loyalty cardholders
- Selling air, car, hotel, products in an inbound call centre
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Provide support to callers for navigational questions or inquiries.
- Providing services based on client loyalty program rules and regulations
Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent Customer Service
- No Travel background is required, however is an asset – full training is provided.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to resolve day to day client concerns while meeting or exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of customer service
- Organizational and time management skills, effective use of outlook, and excellent internet and keyboarding skills
- Strong team player interacting effectively & professionally with co-workers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Call Centre experience an asset
- Flexibility to work Shift work in an intimate call centre environment, open 7 days a week.
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Dental and Medical benefits after 3 months
- Sick and Personal Days program
- Fitness Membership program
- Excellent travel benefits such as discounts on flights, hotels, car rentals and more.
In addition to Health and Dental benefits and group RRSP, we offer a competitive base salary and the possibility of pay for performance increases, and agent incentives. We also have travel benefits such as FAM trips and agency discounts, and, we offer advancement opportunities.
HRG hires on the basis of merit and is committed to the principle of equity of employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified applicants.
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their resume to our talent network http://www.jobs.net/jobs/hrg-north-america/en-us/search/?keyword=&location=.