Central Processing Specialist
Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 1 year experience as travel agent
- Travel School Certificate
- Complete understanding of fare rules, ticketing policies, exchanges and refunds
- Proficiency with Sabre, Apollo and Agent Interface
- Ticketing and Document Production experience preferred.
- Strong team player interacting effectively with co-workers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Rotating shift work between the hours of 8am and 930pm ET
- CA and US ticketing
Responsibilities will include:
- Properly set up and issue Refunds Read and understand all airline rules pertaining to refunds
- Validate refund values by rebooking/pricing itineraries and taxes & applying appropriate cancellation fees and apply service fees for refunds issued per client contracts
- Maintain logs of refunds issued
- Set up and issue Exchanges (Canadian Clients)
- Full Exchange: Validate PQR is correct, change fee & tax calculations are correct and the stored fare is valid
- Partial – process the calculations and validate the rules mentioned above, complete the PQR mask to apply the PQR to file.
- Manual quality control of all files being issued by this team
- Issue Tickets, Invoices, Service Fees and Voids
- Monitor all ticket reject queues/manual ticketing queues to ensure all tickets are issued or sent back to Operations for adjustments as required
- Monitor Rush email box to ensure these files get priority
- Monitor several Southwest mailboxes for confirmations from the airline in order to complete the invoice or monitor the queue for automated Southwest files and cross-check them with the email box
- Monitoring void queues for requests to have tickets or fees voided Constantly changing pseudo cities and knowing which queues are designated for which clients
In addition to Health and Dental benefits and group RRSP, we offer a competitive base salary and the possibility of pay for performance increases, and agent incentives. We also have travel benefits such as FAM trips and agency discounts, and, we offer advancement opportunities.
HRG hires on the basis of merit and is committed to the principle of equity of employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified applicants.
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title and reference number in the subject line.