Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 1 year experience as travel agent
- Travel School Certificate
- Proficient in IAR, Agresso, and the ARC/BSP regulations
- Full understanding of ARC/BSP processing and reporting
- Ticketing and Document Production experience preferred.
- Strong team player interacting effectively with co-workers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Process and remit all BSP Transactions
- Run DQB lists from Sabre to check for missing tickets for each pseudo
- Re-invoice missing tickets to ensure these are accounted for in Agresso o Run void lists to ensure voids are accounted for
- Run refund lists for each pseudo and verify they are updated and interfaced in Agresso
- Run exchange lists to verify if all exchanges have interfaced to Agresso
- Check VPMD on BSP link to verify that each IATA has issued invoices
- Reconcile file from BSP to ensure all missing tickets are accounted for
- Process and remit all ARC Transactions o Verify all transactions in IAR and correct all files on the ARC website for tickets issued the day prior.
- Process any voids and ensure all agent driven voids have interfaced into Agresso
- re-invoice missing tickets to ensure these are accounted for in Agresso
- issue an MCO for missed residuals.
- Generate exception reports every week and ensure 100% balance before close of ARC period
- Manage and work the Editables and Corrections report
- Review all editables and adjust the errors to ensure accuracy
- Rebuild invoices manually in Agresso that failed to import to the travel itinerary
- Work with operations teams on Corrections to ensure MIS data integrity for DMS to generate clean reports
In addition to Health and Dental benefits and group RRSP, we offer a competitive base salary and the possibility of pay for performance increases, and agent incentives. We also have travel benefits such as FAM trips and agency discounts, and, we offer advancement opportunities.
HRG hires on the basis of merit and is committed to the principle of equity of employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified applicants.
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their resume to our talent network http://www.jobs.net/jobs/hrg-north-america/en-us/search/?keyword=&location=.