Spendvision, the global provider of total transaction management solutions, is a wholly owned subsidary of HRG.
Thousands of our customers already use the Spendvision platform to manage their transactions and improve their business. These customers are spread across a variety of organisations, industries and worldwide locations.
Our corporate customers all have different needs and issues, but the platform is flexible enough for each to realise business benefits across broader transaction management, improved profitability, better decision making and greater control and compliance.
See how some of our direct customers have benefitted.
- Essex County Council - Purchasing control and significant cost savings
- Walsall Council - Reducing invoice processing time by 87 per cent
- Anglian Water - Managing multiple card programmes
- The Warehouse Group - Increased Telecoms Control
- University of Sydney - Streamlining processes and reducing headcount
- De Beers - Managing complex, global travel and expenses
- Elders - Improving visibility and control or expenses
- Fosters - Replacing manual processes and lessons learnt
- Linfox - Simplifying global expense management
- University of Canterbury - Supporting growth and card deployment
- Christchurch City Council - Procurement efficiencies and accurate expenses accounting
Read more at https://spendvision.com/resources/case-studies
We also have several key partners working in the banking, telecoms and travel markets who offer the Spendvision solution to their customers. These organisations have been able to provide their customers with a valuable additional service and consequently grow their own business.
See how some of our key partners have benefitted:
- National Australia Bank - Improving profitability through a branded platform
- Visa - Helping financial institutions improve their competitive advantage
For more information please visit www.spendvision.com