Financial Systems Analyst
Candidates must possess the following skills and qualifications:
- University/College Degree – Bachelor Degree (Computer Science/ Business)
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Products: SQL Server versions 2000 and 2008 and SSIS
- Conversed in Crystal Reports
- Excellent communications, listening and investigative skills
- Strong analytical and process documentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage processes pertaining to the production of month end preliminary and final financial and statistical reporting driven by the Agresso data marts (Canada and US)
- Monitor and analyze travel data issues to ensure client fee billing data and reports are accurate and timely
- Working in the Crystal reports and SQL reporting system environments ensure the required reports are produced, assessed for accuracy and completeness and forwarded on a timely basis to the recipient
- Automation of monthly reporting and accounting processes
In addition to Health and Dental benefits and group RRSP, we offer a competitive base salary and the possibility of pay for performance increases, and agent incentives. We also have travel benefits such as FAM trips and agency discounts, and, we offer advancement opportunities.
At HRG, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach his/her potential.
HRG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) HRG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.